Supportive, Insightful, Person Centred Guidance & Therapy:
Feeling confused, unsure, frustrated or overwhelmed and in need of some understanding and clarity as to why?
Would you like to talk about what is going on for you and take a look at some practical suggestions to enable you to decide what you could do next?
Gaining a clear understanding of who you are and what is right for you can be difficult in a world of very little guidance but many choices. Talking things through and looking at your options with an impartial, insightful experienced guide, really can help!
These sessions can be accomplished on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
- These sessions can be accomplished on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Free 30 minutes assessment meeting prior to the sessions is available, giving you the opportunity to meet with me first and to asses if this course of action is right for you.
- Costs at Gandy Street Practice = £35.00 per hour. (Concessional £30.00)
- Confidentiality assured.
New; Online- face to face- Guidance~
In response for the need for an alternative to traveling and meeting with me. I am now offering Online-face to face, person centred guidance and therapy. (Also referred to as Video Conferencing or ETherapy!) This in turn will save on time and costs whilst still having your needs met. Giving the option to talk through and aim to resolve any difficulties with an insightful experienced therapist, no matter where you are.
To access this, just contact me via email or phone to arrange a time for a Free 20 minute confidential, face to face call through Messenger. The call is totally free and this can bedone via your phone or any type of computer with a video camera. I can also offer assistance with this at the initial contact.
If you are happy to continue with further sessions then a direct prearranged payment will be required. Details of how to do this will be sent to you after your first free assessment meeting.
If preferred, you are welcome to meet with me in person for your free 20 minutes assessment meeting at the Therapy@Gandy Street Practice, Exeter, prior to the Online Confidential Guidance and Therapy.
*Please note that if required, both of the above options can have CBT based course material added to further aid your development.
Additional handouts for CBT Therapy are free for the therapy at the Sense practice practice, Exeter. However, alongside the Online-face to face-Guidance, an additional £3.00 charge would be required for posting the Handouts to you.
- These sessions can be done on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Free 20 minutes assessment meeting prior to the sessions is available, giving you the opportunity to talk with me first and to asses if this course of action is right for you.
- Costs = £30 per hour.